bareMinerals Matte SPF 15 Foundation - Medium Beige 12 , 6 g / 0.21 oz
What it is:
* Texture: Loose powder foundation
* Coverage: Sheer-to-full
* Finish: Naturally matte
* Shade Range: 30 true-to-you shades
EFFECTIVE MATTE POWDER FOUNDATION
Quite possibly the perfect foundation for oily skin, our lightweight, matte loose powder foundation minimizes the appearance of pores and imperfections while providing buildable, sheer-to-full coverage with no shine.
MAKEUP SO PURE YOU CAN SLEEP IN IT®
Made with purity in mind, and without parabens, binders or fillers, our long lasting MATTE Foundation protects your skin with broad spectrum SPF 15 and promotes clearer, healthier looking skin without over-drying, leaving you with a flawless matte finish that lasts for up to eight hours. This is makeup so pure that it won't cause breakouts-even if you sleep in it.
Why you’ll love it:
* Provides broad spectrum SPF 15 non-chemical, mineral-based sun protection
* Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation as effective broad spectrum sunscreen
* Promotes clearer, healthier looking skin over time
* Minimizes the appearance of pores
* Diminish the appearance of imperfections
* Buildable, sheer-to-full coverage
* Naturally matte finish
* Lasts for up to 8 hours
* Available in 30 true-to-you shades
* Dermatologist tested
* Formulated without parabens, binders or fillers
* None of our products are tested on animals
How to Use:
A MINERAL MAKEUP MUST-HAVE: THE BEAUTIFUL FINISH BRUSH
To get the most out of the MATTE Foundation with SPF, pair it with the Beautiful Finish Brush to build your desired level of coverage. The luxuriously soft brush delivers fast, even, controlled coverage that can reduce application time, and its skirted silhouette was specially designed to fit perfectly into our mineral foundation lids to help capture (and contain) every mineral.
FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
1. Swirl a small amount of MATTE Foundation SPF 15 into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.
2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.
3. Buff the mineral makeup onto the skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 15% , Zinc Oxide 5 % Inactive Ingredients: lauroyl lysine, silica, calcium silicate.May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides.