Peter Thomas Roth
Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream Complexion Corrector 'Light-Medium', 50ml / 1.7 fl oz
An anti-aging preventative treatment (due to sunscreen ingredients), sunscreen, complexion corrector, moisturizer and tint in one. With Arbutin and Camu Camu, an Amazonian superfruit that has 30 times the Vitamin C of an average orange. Vitamin C helps create the appearance of firmer, brighter, younger-looking skin over time while Arbutin helps even the appearance of skin tone. Tinted complexion corrector instantly minimizes the look of imperfections and helps improve the appearance of uneven skin tone. Broad spectrum SPF 30 protects skin from the sun’s harmful rays, while Vitamins C and E provide anti-oxidant benefits and help keep skin healthy-looking.
* Camu Camu - contains 30 times the vitamin C of an average orange.
* Sunscreen SPF 30 - broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen protection complies with the FDA's most recent Monograph, using only physical sunscreens Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide.
* Arbutin - a natural bearberry plant extract that helps brighten and even the look of skin tone.
* 3 Shades - an immediate tint that perfects all skin tones and can be blended into all skins for a cosmetic skin-enhancing, complexion-evening booster.
* Glycerin & Hydrolyzed Collagen - help provide and retain moisture.
* Vitamin E - provides anti-oxidant benefits.
* helps prevent sunburn
* if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
* For external use only
* Do not use on damaged or broken skin
* When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
* Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
* Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
* apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
* use a water resistant sunscreen if involved in swimming or intense physical activities where sweating will occur
* reapply at least every 2 hours
* Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
* limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
* wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
* Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
TITANIUM DIOXIDE 10.26%, ZINC OXIDE 5.76% ... Purpose Sunscreen
ALCOHOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ARBUTIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, CALCIUM STEARATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, GLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, HEXYL LAURATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), MAGNESIUM SULFATE, MICA, MYRCIARIA DUBIA FRUIT EXTRACT, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 80, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, STEARIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, WATER.