EltaMD Laser Enzyme Gel, 2 oz / 56 g
EltaMD Laser Enzyme Gel is an enzyme-enhanced moisturizer that promotes skin healing, moisturization, recovery and comfort when used after non-ablative and mildly ablative procedures. Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate) hydrates the skin while producing a cool, soothing sensation. A clear gel base allows observation of the skin. Laser Enzyme Gel may be applied immediately after treatment and continued through post-procedure recovery.
* Contains Protease Technology to promote healing
* Reduces inflammation and itch
* Provides a cooling sensation and moisturizes
How to use
Uses: Laser Enzyme Gel works to ease the itch and irritation from non-ablative and mildly ablative laser procedures. Its unique enzyme formulation and moisturization properties provide a beneficial healing environment for damaged skin.
Directions: Apply immediately post-procedure to cool and moisturize the skin. May be repeated as directed by a physician.
Purified Water,Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Extract, Bromelain, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Capryloyl Glycine, Undecylenoyl Glycine
Ingredient Insights: The Protease TechnologySM used in Laser Enzyme Gel promotes healing by degrading TNF-alpha and MMP2s and MMP9s that impair body’s response to trauma and disease.1 Also in a double-blind clinical study, Protease Technology contained in skin cream demonstrated a signification reduction of itch in burn scars.2
1. Sampson EM, Baskovich B, Schultz G, Parnell LKS. Wound Dressing Components Degrade Proteins Detrimental to Wound Healing, Int Woound J 2008; 5:543-551
2. Nedelec B, Rachelska G, Parnell LK, LaSalle L., Double-blind, randomized, pilot study assessing the resolution of postburn pruritus. J Burn Care Res. 2012 May-Jun;33(3): 398-406. Doi: 10.1097/BCR.0b013e315233592e.